Have you noticed that here in California, we’re all about the cutting edge tech? Maybe it’s because we’re the home of the Silicon Valley, and big movie premieres (especially here in LA!), or it’s because we know what’s good!
The professionals at the best Ford dealer near Los Angeles, Chino Hills Ford, let me know that it’s all those things… and so much more! I mean, sure, they have some of the best specials on new Ford vehicles, and the certified used cars are beyond awesome, but when you’re looking for tech, the 2016 Ford C-Max Energi tech features prove it’s the way to go. Here are the top three innovations you get with a 2016 Ford C-Max Energi in Chino Hills:
Part of the joy of driving, is, well, the driving experience itself. Let’s look at just three of the perks of driving this hybrid Ford:
• 2.0-liter iVCT Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid engine teamed with an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT )
• 188 combined horsepower delivers dynamic performance
• Regenerative Braking System
These are all things you don’t see, but you’ll definitely feel when you press on the gas pedal!
All electric vehicles are fine, but Hybrid vehicles really help you go farther! Let’s see advantages to owning a plug-in hybrid in California:
• Plugging in is optional – you can operate in all-electric mode using power from the lithium-ion battery.
• If you choose to plug in, 120-volt convenience cord comes with the vehicle. Or opt for the available 240- volt home charging option, which can fully recharge your vehicle in 2.5 hours.
• The EV Mode button allows you to choose all-electric, gas power or a combination of both.
Okay, this Ford C-MAX Energi SmartGauge is crazy cool! Half of what makes a car so efficient is the driver having good habits. Let’s see how the SmartGauge helps you out:
• Configurable screens such as Brake Coach help you maximize your vehicle’s efficiency.
• Built-in LCD tutorials on braking and driving efficiency.
• Easy-to-use five-way steering wheel-mounted controls.
• The left-side cluster display screens include Engage and Empower modes, which provide real-time performance information
• As your driving efficiency increases, the right-side cluster display screen grows lush green leaves and vines
I’ve driven a 2016 Ford C-Max Energi and seen these vines first-hand – they are ADORABLE! It’s also just a really great reminder that you’re doing this green energy thing right, and who can argue with that?! If you’re ready to get into a vehicle that saves the planet, and your pocketbook, schedule your Ford test drive online today and head down to the Chino Hills Ford dealership. Their Ford finance team will make sure you’re saving green, even while you’re driving green!